Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meditation Inspired Thought


What a glorious day!
    A well-spring of Divine energy.
A Peace-filled calm
   sans physical irritation.
Mind serene-
   until waves began crashing
      on the shore of my ego-
   Like a crab--I could have attacked!
If it were not for my vow of silence
   throughout the early evening.
The boiling over of the Supreme Love
   cannot be contained-
      What a glorious day-
          with crashing waves
          overshadowed by the Divine.
   Hallelujah! Peace at last.
         Amen.
   Salutations to my Beloveds-
      My Heart-mates,
         My foundation:
     My Self manifested as
          Sweet Jesus
               and
          Glorious
     Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.

         Om Namah Shivaya

Sadgurunath Maharaj ki jay!






tags: , , ,

No comments: