Sunday, April 1, 2007

Meditation Inspired Poem--5Mar07




Those Eyes; That Smile
As I gaze through the
    thick, Golden hue
      of loving energy--
    toward the photograph
      of Gurumayi
      on my Puja--
She is clearly stating to me
that "This girl is serious (with
regard to her connection to Lord Shiva;
She's not playing around.")
       I smiled.
     I looked into her eyes again--
   and she said (with her eyes--no    words were spoken):

   "LOVE--
   AND ONLY LOVE."



Om Namah Shivaya

Sadgurunath Maharaj ki Jay!






tags: , , ,, , ,

4 comments:

Zia Mac said...

What a beautiful poem, inspired by our beloved One, Gurumayi! Thank you for sharing that. I look forward to reading more!

hello said...

what an interesting post. bhakti yoga is the path of love. divine love is so universal. you may find this article about divine love at www.gitananda.org interesting also.

Sunil Thekkedath said...

Nice poems, Keep writing

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment, my friend.